Ma-n-Pa
A GRADE

B GRADE

C GRADE & JUNIORS

Ma-n-Pa

OPEN WHEELERS

OOOPS!

SandB
weldonesmilie.gif Hey Ma & Pa, brilliant pics as always!!!! VERY pleased to see that I didn't make the OOOPS section!!!!!
Got a question for ya tho; in the good old days, we would click onto your pics and they all would open "very" slowly, but now a few open automatically; but the rest are coming up with a red( X box) and have to be opened individually. (wow, thats some kinda sentence eh!!) Is it our (piece of Shite computor ) or what?????

Cheers Brian & Carole
stix
Hey Brian. There is a picture of your car in the ooooooops section. You probably caused the oooops. HaHa.
Littlebluedat
Hi Ma-n-Pa

Thanks for sharing your photos.
If you have any other parade lap photos that show my daughter driving, I would love to see them.
Cheers Trev
SandB
QUOTE (stix @ May 9 2012, 06:39 PM) *
Hey Brian. There is a picture of your car in the ooooooops section. You probably caused the oooops. HaHa.

Hey Stix, I mananged t miss all the carnage and actually picked up a spot or 2 lol
shell
great pics ma n pa looks like it was a great days racing with cars from everywhere smile.gif
B.L.A.T.
Fantastic photos, well done! G_PART137.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.