Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5th June 2011
DIRT CIRCUIT OF SA > PHOTO GALLERY > HAPPY SNAPS > Pt Pirie Photos
shell

Roy928tt
Great Pics Shell

PP45 your bumper bar is illegal!
PITWITCH
my partner Brock is building an open wheeler,we took heaps of photos of open wheelers and are basing ours on pp45 so can someone tell whats wrong with his bumper.
SandB
QUOTE (PITWITCH @ Jun 9 2011, 10:10 PM) *
my partner Brock is building an open wheeler,we took heaps of photos of open wheelers and are basing ours on pp45 so can someone tell whats wrong with his bumper.

I'd like t know as well????? lol Brian O
AB361
hi
building an open wheeler myself

his bumper is too wide

when the front wheels are turned inward ths bumper and be no wider than the outside of the tyre.

basictly the front bumper would end about centre of the tyre, so when the wheels are turn there is no bumoer sticking out past the tyre

pete
AB361
hi

also looking at the pics here

there are 6 cars with front nerf bars, totaly not allowed

cant belive they are still there

scrutineering should be looked at over at pirie do they knw they are not allowed??

and as i see none are behind the panel work they are all munted on the front bumper

pete
makakycs
Pete and Roy , the vehicle in question came from Black Rock , maybe ask the club your associated with Roy why the bumper hasnt been pinged b4? unless John modified it after he bought it from Barry?
Pete one of those six vehicles your talking about came from down your way built by your good mate 008 , maybe you should ask why it wasnt pinged at Arno for its nerf bar?
Should check out your own back yard b4 sticking your nose over your neighbors fence gentlemen.
Cheers Mark
makakycs
PS: I would say once the wheels are on full lock the bumper wouldnt be poking out past the tyres
AB361
hi mark

yes one car did come from arno bay

but how long ago? how long before the car is a local car is it 20years like a person who moves towns???

the car was illega; here and yes we had tow hooks that were deemed illegal and have had them all removed when the assocation tidyied up the rule.

so its not in our backyard come over and look if you like

there are in fact 2 ex arno cars in the pics both have been gone from the club for 3 or more seasons

pete
Roy928tt
My note was intended as a friendly message between competitors, so that pp45 can change it, and not suddenly turn up at an event and get knocked back for it.

I mention front bumpers, as I had a front tyre destroyed by another car's illegal front bumper.
shell
OMG I post pics up for people to look at not for people to scrutinise ... sad.gif
FURBALL aka Craig Langridge
the pics are great Shell ,if anyone has a problem with a car bring it up with a scruitneer on race day,why does very forum on here have to turn into a fight. Grow up and go racing !!
shell
yea thanks furball my thoughts exactly !!
AB361
hi

great photos

but with all pics they tell a story

i agree with roy we have just mentioned it havnt been nasty just making comment isnt that what a forums for??

i think if ya cant take commonsense comments which will help out like roy said, then maybe choos ya pictures a little better

pete
shell
The open wheeler you are talking about Roy is actually Pt Pirie's HEAD SCRUTINEER John Brine
bzerk11
I for one enjoy looking at the pics so please keep them coming...Ditto Furball & Shell.
makakycs
I enjoyed the pics as well , just didnt enjoy the knockers comments smile.gif
bigkevlittleson
I can tell ya whats wrong with it, people dont get to see it in there rear view mirror lol. Thats when the green eyed monster comes out.
makakycs
I've seen it in my rear view mirror Bigkev , then it goes flashing past , vroooom wink.gif
AB361
commenting on rules that are clearly let be go in the pics in thread is being seen to be knockers??

im thinking its smart about time ppl understood if somthing is wrong with a pictured car its ok to point it out so as roy said get it fixed before they cant race it etc

is that knocking or is it just constructive critsim etc???

my thoery if ya got a problem with some comments about rules ya hiding somthing

seems theres no comment to come have a look in arnos back yard ??? maybe we are squeeky clean

mark i think u knocked it the most

pete
shell
maybe pete its because we dont see many pics from Arno !!!
and maybe sometimes you need to keep your comments to yourself smile.gif
bigkevlittleson
Also i think you will find its more of an optical illusion then anything else.
ricco
Graet pics shell, I allways enjoy seeing lots of pics from various clubs and checking out the diferent cars. Don't stop posting them!!!!!!!!
weldonesmilie.gif weldonesmilie.gif weldonesmilie.gif weldonesmilie.gif G_PART137.gif G_PART137.gif Flahssssss.gif Flahssssss.gif Flahssssss.gif Flahssssss.gif
P.S I only know of one other person that causes soooo much conflict. Roy just enjoy your racing and don't worry about the others, this is suppost to be fun
AB361
hi

shell why would i do that ??

then ya have nothing to post about

um arno pics ??

if i had the time id put some on but its to hard to do on here and have others things to do like post on here lol

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.