Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Port Pirie - May 3rd 2009
DIRT CIRCUIT OF SA > PHOTO GALLERY > HAPPY SNAPS > Pt Pirie Photos
Box
Didn't get many pics, but here's a few for ya's.

This was Wazza's first ever shot at dirt circuit...he bloody loves it! It come home with a fair few battle scars.

Always wondered wat was in this VL....had a feeling it was a SC14 and when I saw the bonnet open 2day I just had to have a gander...and yep, she runs a SC14, a Toyota blower, a nice cheap power upgrade, only good for about 12psi apparently, but still good to have a bit of fun with.

Here's a snap of Jase and Matt (Growly)
SandB
4_1_72.gif Hey Matt, Did you have a hard nite or is that your "Standard" hairdo!! Good t see you up here!!~ and hope some of your new club members made it as well!

Cheers Brian ohmy.gif
nic_joham
nice pics weldonesmilie.gif
Stirls
QUOTE (SandB @ May 7 2009, 03:55 AM) *
4_1_72.gif Hey Matt, Did you have a hard nite or is that your "Standard" hairdo!! Good t see you up here!!~ and hope some of your new club members made it as well!

Cheers Brian ohmy.gif

You are starting to sound like my wife who has hasled me for the last few weeks to get a haircut. Although looking at the picture perhaps it's time for my once a year cut with the number 2 clippers and I was getting worried we were adding a bit to much weight to our car but i know were i can cut atleast 30 kg from (I've got to remember to suck it in in front of the camera) laugh.gif

This was the first non-titles Pirie race meeting I have been to and i was impressed with the numbers of cars entered. It was good to finally meet a few of the regulars :- Ma and Pa, Danny and the rest of the crue. Brian has almost got the reliability monkey off his back and pulled some bloody good passing manovers. Danny's brother did a great job for his first time out. My stand out for the day was the young bloke (12 year old) in the black late model v8 commodore racing with the men or should I say giving most of them an absolute flogging. There is definatly a future v8 supercar champion in our company.

Cheers Matt
Box
QUOTE (Stirls @ May 4 2009, 01:16 PM) *
My stand out for the day was the young bloke (12 year old) in the black late model v8 commodore racing with the men or should I say giving most of them an absolute flogging. There is definatly a future v8 supercar champion in our company.

That would be Brodie Thatcher in the VT. He use to race the white torry that was for sale on here. He's definitely got some talent that lad! He's still got 4 years till he can get his Learners Permit yet he can prolly handle a car better then the average person on the road lol.
shell
great pics
omg Danny that pic of Jase and Matt looked like they were having a pretty serious conversation lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.